Now i want to tell you about my favorite thing. My favorite thing is my camera digital. I got it from my father for my 14th birthday. My father pick camera for my birthday present because he know that i like to take a photo of everything. The color of my camera is silver. Now, the camera is like a my best friend. I always bring it in my bag if i go to somewhere which have beautiful scenery. There is one incident which almost broke my camera. It happen on June 2010 in Pasir Panjang beach. I was ask to take a picture of my cousins. After i take a picture of them, one of my cousin come to me and grab the camera from my hand. Because i didn't hold it tightly, the camera became slip out of my hand. Fortunately, i can catch it before the camera touch the ground. Since that incident, now i became more careful to use my camera.
Okay, that's all my story about my favorite thing. Thanks ^^
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar