Selasa, 15 November 2011

Conditional Sentences

Type 1

1.       I will fly to the sky, if I have wings
2.       If Tami were not eat, she will be slim.
3.       I will drink, if I’m thirsty.
4.       If I am sleepy, I will sleep.
5.       If today is Sunday, I will clean my room.

Type 2

1.       If Lidya had a lot of time, she would watch FTV.
2.       If he studied harder, he would be a success businessman.
3.       If I were a doctor, I would help the poor people.
4.       If today is cloudy, I would be very happy.
5.       If Gaga had her phone number, he would call her.

Type 3

1.       If she had got the first rank, she would have got a bicycle from her parents.
2.       If I hadn’t met you, I wouldn’t have know you.
3.       If she hadn’t do her homework, her teacher would have been angry.
4.       If he had passed away, she would have been very sad.
5.       If i had lied to my mother, god would have been angry.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar